Linksys was: Re: [lug] linux, my observations

Scott A. Herod herod at interact-tv.com
Wed Oct 18 12:26:32 MDT 2000

You were able to get a Linksys card to work?!?  Which driver are you
using?  I've got tulip 0.91 ( from RedHat 6.2, kernel 2.2.16 ) and
have never been able to get a Linksys card to work.  I've tried both
Fast Ethernet 10/100 Model NC100 ver. 2 and EtherFast 10/100 Model
LNE100TX ver. 4.0 ( which btw. says it has been linux tested ).  Has the
tulip
driver changed to support these?

Thanks,

Scott