[lug] Redhat 7.0

Justin glowecon at netscape.net
Wed Oct 18 17:02:58 MDT 2000

I'm trying to get peoples personal preferences/experiences with Redhat 7.0.
I'm currently running Redhat 6.1 and I'm preparing for an upgrade soon. Is
there anything new in Redhat 7.0 as far as configuration files, scripts,
process's? I've heard of the new xinetd, does it differ from the regular
inetd? I'm trying to avoid having to learn a bunch of new stuff since I need
to minimize downtime during the upgrade. Might I be better off just upgrading
my machine to Redhat 6.2? Any help and suggestions would be greatly
appreciated.

Justin