[lug] att at home cable service

Dan Radom dradom at redback.com
Wed Oct 18 21:16:57 MDT 2000

I found a 768/384 service with a static IP for under $50/mo.  I'm about 9000
feet from the CO.  We'll see how the order process goes.  Thanks for all the
feedback.  Someone had said that @home told them their service wasn't
available in Broomfield.  They told me it definitely was.  I'm pretty much
on the border of Broomfield and Westminster.

Dan