[lug] att at home cable service

Kenneth D. Weinert kweinert at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 18 16:15:50 MDT 2000

I'm at roughly 134th and Huron (in Westminster, about 2 blocks from
Broomfield) and I'm getting cable installed on Friday - I think I would
have preferred DSL, but since that wasn't an option (distance from CO),
cable will have to do - and at least most times it should be better than
the 49K connections I get :)