[lug] Stallman on Linux vs GNU/Linux (fwd)

Jeffrey B. Siegal jbs at quiotix.com
Thu Oct 19 05:52:26 MDT 2000

Sean Reifschneider wrote:
> I was just sitting here thinking of the immortal words of Socrates
> who said "I drank what?"

I never sleep, I don't know why. I had a roomate and I drove her nuts, I
mean really nuts, they had to take her away in an ambulance and
everything. But she's okay now, but she had to transfer to an easier
school, but I don't know if that had anything to do with being my fault.
But listen, if you ever need to talk or you need help studying just let
me know, 'cause I'm just a couple doors down from you guys and I never
sleep, okay?