[lug] Redhat 7.0

MauroMedia nunar at iws.net
Thu Oct 19 11:27:46 MDT 2000

I\'ve been running 2 machines with 7.0 since it came out.
One upgraded from 6.2 and the other from clean install.
(Well, as clean as windows leaves anything...)
Admittedly, I just use them for day to day things,
nothing major. The only problem I\'ve run into so far is
that RH7 installs the 2.4.0 kernel headers and the
2.2.16-22 kernel. VMware hates that.

Shannon

Siegal wrote:
> > >I would not upgrade to 7.0 until it stabilizes.
> >
> > What issues have you seen with 7.0?
>
> None personally, since I haven\'t installed it.
>
> However, I have seen lots of reports of problems.
Can\'t point to any