[lug] Ftp port specifications.

John Starkey jstarkey at advancecreations.com
Fri Oct 20 05:26:22 MDT 2000

Thanks John. I'll check this out. I'm wondering though, why I've never had
this problem ftp'ing to other servers. Maybe I didn't pay attention and
just thought it was a slow authentication.

I didn't have a problem with Fetch and didn't think to check it out with
ws_ftp until a client pointed it out.

I just checked and IE for Windoze doesn't seem to hang. I guess Fetch and
IE default to non-passive?