[lug] resolve.conf contents -- origin?

Atkinson, Chip CAtkinson at Circadence.com
Mon Oct 23 12:35:08 MDT 2000

Well, it looks like it's time to grep through and trace the scripts.  dhcp
wasn't installed.  I was hoping I wouldn't have to resort to that, but now
I'll be able to answer it if someone else asks.

Thanks for the help though.

Chip

Ken Kinder
www.kenkinder.com