[lug] network solutions replacement

Andrew Diederich andrew at NETdelivery.com
Mon Oct 23 16:55:52 MDT 2000

(I could have sworn I saw this on the list before, but couldn't find
anything in the archives.)

I just got the 30 day warning email from the Internic, and thought I should
get off my duff and look for a replacement.  Does anyone have a favorite?
I'm not terribly concerned with price, just finding one that has some sane
practices and support.  Register.com gets mentioned every once in a while,
plus the European one whose name escapes me.  Any suggestions?

--
Andrew Diederich
This opinion is mine on Tuesdays.