[lug] lightweight linux distributions

Dana J. Hall danahall at concentric.net
Tue Oct 24 13:38:00 MDT 2000

I have installed Monkey Linux on a 486 in the past and it seemed to be
adequate.  Although I did not use it for long, I was investigating this
distribution in order to reuse some old hardware to build a home network
and I think this distribution would work for that.

http://www.spsselib.hiedu.cz/monkey/

Dana