[lug] vi editor

John Starkey jstarkey at advancecreations.com
Thu Oct 26 15:41:13 MDT 2000

Thanks. I finally found it hidden at the bottom of the vim HOWTO. But I
didn't think to control-d. There is no need if it's blank right?? No
hidden characters that need to be cleared.

When vi refers to buffer it means the whole file is my impression now, is
this correct? I originally thought the buffer meant the "clipboard"
(please excuse the Windoze ref :} ).