[lug] vi editor

John Starkey jstarkey at advancecreations.com
Fri Oct 27 13:45:37 MDT 2000

So what exactly is the fmt though. I get a little confused after the 2x.

{!} according to the howto and your message means filter between the
beginning and end of the paragraph. And in the command line it shows

.,.+2!

What's this saying? And why does it need to show that? I think I can sort
of decrypt it to mean "from here to here and 2 more spaces" but that
sounds kinda dumb.

And it looks like the fmt is justifying the line.