[lug] BrainBench

John Starkey jstarkey at advancecreations.com
Fri Oct 27 23:54:31 MDT 2000

The Linux test was a little over my head since it spoke a lot about gnome
and kde from the admin standpoint. I don't use either. It put me in the
top 20 here in Denver so I know it's not that highly used here based on
the scores that were in there. Pretty big range.

The HTML test was not as intensive as the one I took for pre-employment,
which was weighted for problem-solving and competency. For instance if
there were 3 correct answers and you checked two of them you lost points
for not chosing the third but you also got points for the ones you did get
correct.

BrainBench only allowed for one answer per question.