[lug] BrainBench

ljp llornkcor at llornkcor.com
Fri Oct 27 13:37:49 MDT 2000

> I just took one of the tests and the whole thing seems a little hokey.
>
> Hugh

I took one about a month or so ago. They say there's a time limit to each
question, but if you disconnect during one of the questions, you have all
the time in the world. I took the one on 'linux' programming, and they kept
asking questions about gnome programming, and an unusual amount of questions
about malloc and the like. Of course, I am more familiar with qt, so...
needless to say, I was unable to correctly anwser some questions.
:)

LP