[lug] @INC problems

John Starkey jstarkey at advancecreations.com
Sun Oct 29 20:35:47 MST 2000

I checked all over the perl sites. Nothing addressed this issue directly
or even hinted.

But I just managed to get a neomail response. It's an error but atleast it
says neomail.

I moved the conf into the same dir as neomail.pl and changed the @INC to
"." and the require field says "neomail.conf". So I guess the problem was
a mode or ownership problem.

If I get it working I'll let you know.

John