[lug] FW: HELP!

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Mon Oct 30 18:38:45 MST 2000

>I have kernel v2.2.16-22 which is supposed to be LFS capable but I am still
>not having any luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Define "not having any luck".  If you mean that "cat /dev/zero >/tmp/foo"
fails when you get to 2GB, that's not what LFS does.  There are specific
functions that must be called to deal with files larger than 2GB on a
system in which int is otherwise 32-bit.  I believe they are fseeko()
and the like.

Sean
--
 Follow the dream, not the competition.