[lug] noapic option

George Sexton gsexton at mhsoftware.com
Tue Oct 31 14:11:51 MST 2000

Keeping in mind that I probably know less about this than you do, my
understanding is that the PCI tables and information set up by a bios can
affect how the kernel sees the card.

I really don't know a whole lot more. I have seen several messages on L-K
this week that took that approach as the remedy for solving problems.

Have you tried running a UP kernel on the system?