[lug] logietch keyboards

Timothy C. Klein teece at hypermall.net
Wed Nov 1 08:14:47 MST 2000

I would be interested in this, too.  I was thinking about buying one of those
Logitech cordless' but stopped thinking I was paying for a bunch of keys I
couldn't use.

Where's the right place to look for this?

Tim

On Tuesday 31 October 2000 13:37, you wrote:
> A couple meetings ago, someone mentioned trying to bind those funky keys on
> a logitec cordless keyboard to something meaningful -- like the CD play
> buttons, volume buttons, logitec key, etc.
>
> Whoever that was (or anyone else), are there any words of wisdom for
> binding these fun filled keys?

== Timothy Klein       || And what rough beast                   ==
== teece at hypermall.net || Its hour come round at last            ==
== Aufwiedersehen!     || Slouches towards Bethleham to be born? ==
== Aufwiedersehen!     || The beast of Redmond, nothing more.    ==