[lug] A-network-card-hunting.

John Starkey jstarkey at advancecreations.com
Wed Nov 1 21:53:12 MST 2000

All I'll buy now is NetGear. Both cards I've bought went in without a
hitch. The FA310TX is the latest and it was a 10 minute install. The EA201
was the only card I could get to work during my first month of Linux. This
is compared to a via-rhine and some other driver I tried.

What kinda problems are you having?

SOHO as far as I know generally means Small Office/Home Office