[lug] OT - SUN

Rodger Wilson {I/O Software} Rodger.Wilson at central.sun.com
Thu Nov 2 09:49:59 MST 2000

Yes we use them all the time around here.  Our new stuff uses pc parts and our
old stuff uses the older style parts.  Tell me if you would like for me to look
for a part number for you.  Although Sun would probably charge you an arm & a
leg to buy a converter.

     ____
    /___/\                      	Rodger Wilson
  /___\ \\ /         /~~\/\     	Target and SCSI Drivers
 /___/ \/ / /    /\ /    \ \_   	Sun Microsystems, Inc.
\___\//\   / /       \      \   	DIRECT: (303) 272-8252
  \___/ \\ \      ___________   	CELL:   (303) 910-3073
    \___\/

-- last message --