[lug] BLUG administration in 2001

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Thu Nov 2 11:28:38 MST 2000

On Thu, Nov 02, 2000 at 10:17:33AM -0700, J. Wayde Allen wrote:
>It is time to start thinking about BLUG activities in 2001.  Any
>suggestions or changes?  Should we think about establishing a more clearly

In general I think the current format works very well.  I don't know that
it needs much in the way of changing as far as the processes go.  I have
often wondered wether it would make sense to off-load some of the tasks
you've been gracious enough to do.

There always seems to be interest in an install-fest.  People who miss one
are often anxious for the next one to happen.  ;-)  Perhaps the best way
to approach this would be to have a section of the web-site which includes
a list of tasks, their champion, and when they are next scheduled to happen
(if they are scheduled).  I'd volunter to implement that.  Then perhaps
at every meeting go through them and see if anyone is interested in
championing them.

Sean
--
 The Government: A system in dire need of performance tuning.
 VOTE!  November 7, 2000