[lug] Free subscription to Embedded Linux Journal (fwd)

Ed Meyer edmeyer at smartsbroadcast.com
Thu Nov 2 14:13:29 MST 2000

If anyone works for a company that makes Linux products this is a good
magazine.

Ed Meyer
Smarts Broadcast Systems

P.S.   I was off list for a while but its because I've moved to Iowa and
have taken a job as a project manager helping them convert their systems to
linux!  It is mainly because of the help I've received from BLUG that I was
able to get this job.