[lug] Jobs

John Edwards harkerii at sprintmail.com
Thu Nov 2 15:46:47 MST 2000

At 11:37 AM 11/2/00 -0700, you wrote:
>Can anyone recommend a good recruiter? Or how about good places to look
>for jobs?
>
>I'm officially looking.
>
>I took a look at linux.com and the papers last night. The papers don't
>seem to be so promising (except for the Boulder News) and linux.com has
>mostly out-of-state jobs (which I'm not totally ruling out). Any help
>would be greatly appreciated.
>--

         *shrugs* Depends on what you do, I suppose.
         If you don't mind contracting (with the possibility of
benefits...), you can talk to the company I work for.
         CTG
         4699  S Nautilus Court, STE 101
         Boulder, Co, 80301
         303-530-3255

         Tell them Charles Edwards sent you (yes, I get $ for referrals. :)

         CTG does a lot of Contracting for IBM, as well as other
companies.  The Boulder Office pretty much handles the local IBM traffic,
so I don't know if they'll have much else, but it never hurts to ask.

John
aka Charles Edwards