[lug] USENIX Annual Technical Conference, Boston 2001 (fwd)

J. Wayde Allen wallen at its.bldrdoc.gov
Fri Nov 3 08:52:24 MST 2000

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Andrea Galleni <andrea at usenix.org>

Subject: USENIX Annual Technical Conference, Boston 2001

Dear USENIX Supporter,
In the past, members of your organization have attended or been
interested in the USENIX Annual Technical Conference.  This
conference is renowned as a forum for sharing the results of the latest
research, finding points of common interest with peers, stimulating
new ideas, and getting current on training and industry trends.
USENIX 2001 will bring together a broad community of developers,
researchers, system administrators and engineers with interests
spanning the full range of technology, in order to share their experiences
and provide a touchstone for innovation.

The USENIX Annual Technical Conference for 2001 is set for
June 25-30, 2001 at the Marriott Copley Place Hotel in Boston, MA.
It begins with three days of practical tutorials on timely topics.
Three days of technical sessions include a track of General Session
Refereed Papers; a track of Invited Talks by experts and leaders in the field;
and Freenix, a track of refereed papers on freely available software
and systems traditionally related to UNIX and Linux technologies.

We would like to invite you to be a part of developing a terrific program
for 2001.  We are actively seeking white papers, presentation proposals,
speakers, and student works for all our conference tracks.  Submission
guidelines and conference details are available on our website:
http://www.usenix.org/events/usenix01.
Submissions to the Freenix Track are due on November 27, 2000.  Submissions
to the General Refereed Sessions Track are due on December 1, 2000.
Please join us in developing the best technical conference program of 2001!

Andrea Galleni
Marketing Associate
USENIX Association

PS:  Dr. Dobb's TechNetCast covered the 2000 USENIX Annual Technical
Conference in San Diego, CA and the recent Annual Linux Showcase in
Atlanta, GA.
You can find interviews and taped sessions online at:
http://www.technetcast.com