[lug] BLUG administration in 2001

Atkinson, Chip CAtkinson at Circadence.com
Fri Nov 3 14:07:21 MST 2000

Here's an idea for a meeting too -- there are many cool programs and
utilities on linux and it would be nice to hear about what's available.  For
example, doing things with sed, awk, gnuplot and others.  Just about 5
minutes on one topic, not too much in depth.

How would it be to have a number of people give 5 minute or so presentations
on a few of their favorite tools?  This would allow the people to avoid
having to delve into the ins and outs of the utility and just present the
feature(s) that they use.

Chip