[lug] BLUG administration in 2001

Atkinson, Chip CAtkinson at Circadence.com
Fri Nov 3 15:16:58 MST 2000

I was thinking along the lines of a tool-talk fest.  There would be, say, 10
speakers, each of which would give a 5 minute presentation.

However, what I think you are asking, where there was a brief 5-10 minute
presentation on a handy tool at a meeting as a more or less regular feature
of a meeting would be a good idea too.  The first idea may be a little too
restrictive in that the audience may miss so much and not have much time to
digest things well enough.

Chip