[lug] LILO and Windows Safe Mode

Warren Sanders sanders at MontanaLinux.Org
Sun Nov 5 17:32:10 MST 2000

I always have used F8 the moment you hear the beep or when you see loading
Windows 98.  I have heard others say F5 does safe-mode, but F8 gives you
more choices. I would first do the step by step confirmation selection.

--
Warren Sanders
http://MontanaLinux.Org