[lug] SOLVED: LILO and Windows Safe Mode

Mike McCallister workingwriter at email.com
Mon Nov 6 23:08:13 MST 2000

Thanks to all who helped with this problem. I was eventually able to use F8
to get to the boot menu. For the curious, I was never able to figure out
exactly what was wrong with the Windows desktop loading, but I was able to
restore an old registry from backup, which fixed the problem. I am now
again booting on both sides.

I won't bug you about not being able to run WordPerfect Office from Linux
just yet... ;-)

Mike

Mike McCallister		"The fundamental obligation of a revolutionary
Boulder, CO			is to tell the truth;
workingwriter at email.com	the other is to always carry a pen."