[lug] BLUG administration in 2001

Ferdinand P. Schmid fschmid at archenergy.com
Tue Nov 7 09:36:20 MST 2000

I second this opinion.  Many BLUG members may be in a similar boat.  When I come to
work in the morning I often have great plans for all the things I will do - and
then soon after I arrive hell breaks loose again.  Too many projects to work on and
too many computing problems (aside from working on software development projects I
administer 40 Win clients and a few servers, with occasional help from tummy.com).

So Wayde - please accept my apology and rest assured no response means compliments
for what you are doing.  Your leadership of this group is awesome!  You
successfully kept the LUG meetings interesting, our speakers are usually competent,
and LUG meetings didn't turn into job fairs.  Ditto for the list.  I am also a
member of other user groups and like your style best by a long shot

Future topic suggestion:
I would be interested in a presentation on dynamic web content generation.  The
Jakarta-Tomcat server and other application servers and their performance would be
of interest to me.  Of course there are also PHP and others, which could be part of
the presentation.  We had a PHP talk in the past and I would be more interested in
Java - Linux related information.

Ferdinand

--
Ferdinand Schmid