[lug] BLUG research project

Ferdinand P. Schmid fschmid at archenergy.com
Tue Nov 7 09:50:48 MST 2000

I can supply lots of project ideas but don't have a ton of time to work on
them.
How about a decent port of a Quicken type application to Linux?  There is
Moneydance and GNUcash... but they all lack lots of functionality.
Another thread that I recently saw on this list was the implementation of a
login server (using LDAP or another protocol).

We could go through the list and see what Linux functionality has been sought
in Linux repeatedly that isn't available yet.  We could then vote on its
importance.  Just some ideas.

Ferdinand