[lug] New to linux and BLUG, so hello all... and BTW

Jopa jopa at beetfoundation.com
Mon Nov 6 19:44:31 MST 2000

Hi all at BLUG,

I just started learning linux four weeks ago when I got this Max Office deal
from Qwest (256k guarenteed 5 static IP's and I can do whatever I want with
this with next to  no supportWhat a playground for a wannabe network admin.
After much trial and error I got my 166 intel box serving my site and
surfing with a samba share to my windows network.

Anyway, now I am onto trying to set up bind and sendmail I could use advice
if anyone has done this.

Above all Hello to all at BLUG and I will be posting my newbie questions
here,
goodday,
Jopa
~~~~~`