[lug] Linux mobile middleware Fw: IBM iSource -- U.S. Press Releases

J. Wayde Allen wallen at lug.boulder.co.us
Wed Nov 8 15:14:54 MST 2000

On Wed, 8 Nov 2000 metcalf at attglobal.net wrote:

> > RECOMMEND ISOURCE:  Give the gift of information to your colleagues.
> > http://isource.ibm.com/cgi-bin/goto?on=recommend_isource
> >
> >  _ 2000110805 IBM to License Linux Mobile Middleware  (3.8KB)

While I have no problem posting Linux news to the BLUG list, could you
please give us the courtesy of editing these just a tad?  These only seem
to have a single line in them that point to something relating to Linux
that has to be dug out of a good deal of other material.

Thanks,

- Wayde
  (wallen at lug.boulder.co.us)