[lug] Speakeasy IDSL -- BTW

Michael Deck deckm at cleansoft.com
Thu Nov 9 06:29:42 MST 2000

Ah, but the question was, does anyone *use* Speakeasy. So far all the

Since I'm in a similar situation (signed up with Covad, still waiting after
5 months for Qwest) let me broaden the question and ask,

Has anyone in the Boulder area been successfully connected to an IDSL
provider. If so, which one(s) and how do you like them? And what exertions
did you go through to get it?

I would have thought, since I already have an ISDN connection, getting IDSL
would be no big deal. I appear to be wrong.

-Mike