[lug] Speakeasy IDSL -- BTW

Kevin Moore klmoore at digitalglobe.com
Thu Nov 9 07:24:38 MST 2000

I tried to do the same thing with Phoenix to get idsl in N. Boulder-waited
for 3 months for US Qwest then gave up. I have had an order in for isdn
since Aug. 6th and I am still waiting. You don't want to hear the litany on
this one-but a hint would be numerous losses of both my voice and data/fax
line, loss of voicemail, 2 engineering change requests to unload the lines
etc. etc. Still no isdn and no projected install date. So it seems even when
the aren't trying to put up road blocks to competitors they can't get it
together. Both Mile High Online (wireless) and @home say soon in N. Boulder,
so I'm waiting to see if they can beat my isdn order.....Kevin

Systems Administrator
EarthWatch Inc.
Tel: 303.702.5528
Fax: 303.682.3848