[lug] Speakeasy IDSL -- BTW

Carl.Wagner at Level3.com Carl.Wagner at Level3.com
Thu Nov 9 09:05:36 MST 2000

My understanding is the FCC only cares about downtime of active circuits.

Who you want to contact is the PUC (Public Utilities Commission).  I am not
sure
if they do a lot with DSL but they are supposed to be interested if you have
problems
getting a phone line.  So give them a try.

Carl.