[lug] Linux Puzzle Software

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Thu Nov 9 14:02:30 MST 2000

On Thu, Nov 09, 2000 at 12:37:04PM -0800, Glenn Ashton wrote:
>Maybe I am imagining this but does any one know of software that would
>allow one to take an image and apply a filter such that the image would
>appear to be a completed jigsaw puzzle?

Maybe this is what Evelyn mentioned, but I remember a few years ago
playing with a kind of game that would take an arbitrary image file
on the command-line, and produced a jigsaw puzzle that you used the
mouse to put together.  It was kind of fun...

Sean
--
 Program *INTO* a language, not *IN* it.
                 -- David Gries