[lug] Cylinders and pertitioning

John Starkey jstarkey at advancecreations.com
Sat Nov 11 10:50:18 MST 2000

Sean and Rodger, thanks for the replies.

I missed something. I have two 20 gig drives. I thought the one I
installed yesterday was set to 1024 cyls. Which is why I was trying to get
the previously-Solaris one to 1024. As you can see I didn't really
understand the math behind it. Thanks Sean I checked after reading your
reply.

John