[lug] Zope sites?

Ken Kinder ken at kenkinder.com
Sun Nov 12 16:41:36 MST 2000

My personal homepage runs Zope and is by no means any great wonder, but at my
last employer, I used Zope extensively in making a client/employee/job
database that was driven with an Oracle database. It was pretty heavy duty
and aside from getting everything compiled and hooked up, it was pretty
darn easy to get that crazy database-driven website up and working with
Zope.

What are you thinking of here?

On Sat, Nov 11, 2000 at 11:04:25AM -0700, John Starkey wrote:
> Anyone know of any huge sites built and run on Zope? I d-loaded it
> after being referred to imeme.com but haven't had a chance to check it
> out.
>
> There's a discussion on another group (hwg-lang) which is primarily
> M$. But some people are starting to migrate to Linux and are interested in
> Zope.

Ken Kinder
www.kenkinder.com