[lug] Zope sites?

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Mon Nov 13 01:18:47 MST 2000

On Sun, Nov 12, 2000 at 05:10:14PM -0700, John Starkey wrote:
>I was looking for some bigger sites to refer them too. Since it's
>primarily a M$ group I thought it'd be a nice stab to send some bigger
>Zope sites if there are any.

Well, zope.org is fairly big.  We wrote a rather involved system for a
client, but it's doubtful that they'd want you going through it and
submitting orders on it.  Even if they did let you in without a
user name and password.  The only other one I know is going to be imeme.

Sean
--
 But I woke up when somone slammed the door so hard I fell outta bed
 screaming "Mama's little baby loves shortnin' bread".  -- Aerosmith