[lug] CD Oddity

D. Stimits stimits at idcomm.com
Tue Nov 14 13:27:59 MST 2000

"Bonnell, Doug" wrote:

> As random as it is, it sounds more like a hardware problem.

This actually reminds me of something. Sometimes when a power supply is
marginal and doesn't quite have enough output, or if the power line
supply is not on an UPS and a brownout occurs (even for a fraction of a
second), strange things like this might happen. Is the machine on an
UPS? And is the power supply definitely sufficient for the job? Is there
sufficient ventilation for the supply to fully cool?