[lug] Wireless pcmcia for linux

Bonnell, Doug DBonnell at BreeceHill.com
Wed Nov 15 13:40:40 MST 2000

The 'silver' cards also work with the Apple Airport, which can be used as a
nice 'Access Point' for quite a bit less money than other access points.

Check out:

http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/a/network/2000/07/13/magazine/airport_pc.html
	http://www.practicallynetworked.com/networking/airport_pc_setup.htm

for info on using the Airport without requiring Apple computers.

Doug Bonnell
Software Engineer
BreeceHill Technologies Inc.

"Do you suffer from long term memory loss?"
"I can't remember..."