[lug] re:cisco 675/ppp question

Steven Deal stevendeal at mac.com
Thu Nov 16 03:11:25 MST 2000

Thanks for the link ... (and thanks to all that responded).

Telneting into this thing, I confirmed that I do still have my old address. It shows the static ip as a 'Inside Global Address' (command 'show nat'). I just wish that one could tell this little beast to send all request of that address to 10.0.0.2 and then I would not need any other 'real' addresses.

I know ppp has it advantages over bridging, and soon perhaps few isp will offer the later, but I can't help but think it's just another way I will have to pay more for the same functionality. Oh well....

---steven