[lug] host lookups

Hugh Brown hugh at math.byu.edu
Thu Nov 16 08:19:25 MST 2000

I faked the entries for security purpose (i.e. they shouldn't have
resolved at all).  I was just trying to emulate the host table without
giving extra information.  I do not have an internal name server running
so it must be going external and then failing.  ping and other network
type functions work, it's just that exportfs takes far longer than it
should.  I'll look into setting up an internal dns or fiddling with
/etc/exports.

Thanks for the help.

Hugh