[lug] ipaq

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Fri Nov 17 17:54:29 MST 2000

On Fri, Nov 17, 2000 at 11:34:38AM -0700, Bonnell, Doug wrote:
>AMD processor, no IDE.
>The I-opener runs LINUX.

*SOME* I-openers run Linux.  They're shipped with QNX, but you can load Linux
on some of them.  The ones made before March 22, 2000.  The one I had that
was a post-ban we took up to Wyoming last month.  Now it's an ex-I-Opener.

Sean
--
 Blaming the software quality on the tool is like saying "I can't pick up
 chicks because my car isn't cool enough."  -- Sean Reifschneider, 1998