[lug] File size limit issue

Anders Knudsen andersk at uswest.net
Sat Nov 18 00:26:41 MST 2000

Yea. But don't I just need 64-bit file I/O support to break 2gb limit? I
know that RedHat has that Enterprise Edition for Oracle deal, and
that it has 64-bit file I/O support. So...I figure that making the
kernel do this is possible, no?
This is a bad limitation that I must work to get around.

...luck be a lady tonight...

<anders>