[lug] File size limit issue

Anders Knudsen andersk at uswest.net
Sun Nov 19 17:46:07 MST 2000

Well, a quick look at samba's configure script shows that for 64 bit
aware systems -- solaris, etc. -- it sets LFS on. By default when
seeing that 'uname' is Linux, samba disables LFS, which makes
sense since stock kernels are not LFS ready.
Time to do some more homework. I think I can get LFS up and
working with samba, on Linux. :)

thanks for the input.
<anders>