[lug] ipaq

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Mon Nov 20 15:46:44 MST 2000

On Mon, Nov 20, 2000 at 11:01:13AM -0700, Bonnell, Doug wrote:
>I have 4 I-openers that were built in June of 2000. Once the BIOS flash
>was reprogrammed, they were all able to boot from a notebook IDE
>drive setup as drive C:

As I understand it, the post-ban ones have the BIOS epoxied to the
board, and ditto with the IDE header.  I didn't check out my post-ban
one that closely before getting rid of it.

Oh, another thing you forgot to mention was that the IDE pinout has every
two pins swapped, so you have to do something to create a custom cable or
the like.

Sean
--
 Actual job advertisement:
 Please submit resumes in Word format with subject "Lead Unix Admin" to: [xxx]