[lug] JSP and Apache

Steven Deal stevendeal at mac.com
Sat Nov 25 07:22:24 MST 2000

You got me puzzled now. I'd be curious to know what the output of your startup.sh script gives you. Maybe I was just luckier than I thought but I was amazed with the work of this script and the folks working on tomcat. There was mention of setting an environment variable, but for me it worked w/o (and from what I hear the practice of setting the java_home or whatever one chooses to call it is being deprecated by Sun). Without starting a guessing game, I'd check the output first.

--Steven