[lug] Cisco 675 DSL Router

Ferdinand P. Schmid fschmid at archenergy.com
Sun Nov 26 09:52:32 MST 2000

I did that before posting here and couldn't find what I am looking for in their online
docs.  In the entire document I couldn't find any hints of denying connections to
specific ports.  Since I had a hard time imagining that a Cisco DSL router couldn't do
packet filtering I thought I must be missing something.  But then - maybe it simply
doesn't have such a feature.

Ferdinand