[lug] NNTP Proxy

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Sun Nov 26 18:57:45 MST 2000

On Sat, Nov 25, 2000 at 07:48:35PM -0700, Ian Hall-Beyer wrote:
>I'm looking for something that I can run on my local server, but without
>storing news locally. THe object of the exercise is to give me access to

Leafnode stores articles locally (optionally just storing headers IIRC).
It works great because it decreases latency.  If you don't want it to
store any messages to disc, use rinetd.

Sean
--
 The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own
 reason for existing.  -- Albert Einstein